Saturday, September 05, 2009

Saturday 5th September 2009….random thoughts

Well it is the last long weekend of the fast moving summer and the weather is a bit of a mixture.  I notice it is cooler in the evenings and that it gets dark at just after 8pm.

Being a bit of an ex entrepreneur myself I love to see the “little girl and guys” taking a great idea and making them into a small business adventure.

Today I used two services.  The first one is the pie lady.  How this lady can make these simply delicious fruit pies and sell them for only 4 dollars is beyond me, they are the best pies ever!!!!flowers 005

Next is the flower lady.  I have been buying flowers from her garden for years now.  All the money she makes go towards Cystic Fibrosis research, a disease her Grand Daughter is afflicted with.  Yet again this bunch of fresh flowers picked this morning only 4 dollars!!!

flowers 001

I tip my hat to both these remarkable ladies!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...