Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday 20th September 2009…..not even sore today!!

Paola    PAOLA

image

DANIELA

I send the girls post cards every week and these photos were taken yesterday, thanks Robin for sending them to me, they are growing so fast!!!!

So I went on to the Great Lake Walk website and checked the results of the walk and there I am at the end of the list….Les Pearson    #382   DNF……did not finish!!!!   I just want assure everyone who donated that I did finish!!!  I sent an e mail to the walk committee.

Tonight there was a small birthday celebration at the house for Matt, his 19th birthday and his family.bbammm 001

 

bbammm 011

Matt is thrilled with his cake!!!

I am very proud of Matt and his accomplishments on the soccer field.  He is now at a young age one of the more talented soccer referee’s on the Island.  Five years ago he was in my class as I taught the education to the young refs and let me tell you he was a hand full!!!  Tall and handsome and very witty we had a few battles, which I of course won.  I have followed his progress and on the odd occasion mentored him and now he travels very extensively and is a capable and gifted soccer referee….well done, and Happy Birthday Matt!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...