Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday 26th September 2009…..Saturday it must be a soccer day!!

About 2 years ago I pledged my family in England that I would change my allegiance from my soccer team that I had followed faithfully for over 50 years to my Brother’s team…The Mighty Hull TIGERS!!!!

So this morning I got up an the unearthly hour of 7am to watch the live coverage of the Hull game versus Liverpool.  So I stumbled downstairs and settled myself with a cup of tea in hand to watch the Mighty Tigers on the 54 inch TV.alex 003 Please note the score in the top left hand corner!!

Now Mr.McShane do not argue the Referee is ALWAYS right!!!

alex 004

alex 007

please      NOTE THE FINAL SCORE IN THE SAME TOP LEFT HAND CORNER!!!!!!!

Enough said!!

From here it was to the real fun of the day…Saturday morning soccer….first it was taking one of “my” kids to his reffing game.alex 024

Here is Alex he did a fine job but I must teach him to smile!!

Then it was watching these kids…..please if you cannot find any joy in these photos…..well    just do…….alex 008

alex 009

alex 010

alex 011

alex 016

alex 017

alex 020

I hope every parent, coach and spectator sees this and it can be a reminder that THIS is what it is all about …..the kids…..not screaming at the refs or the kids…..Hope you had a great Saturday.

PURA VIDA!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...