Sunday, April 08, 2007

Well my last post from the CARE centre, what a great experience this was for me, it was in some ways like being at the Granary restaurant, I was able to talk, listen, have fun and share joys and sorrows with the participants, I know I am blessed with skills to be able to relate to these people and I know from their comments to me that I have done some good deeds here, so I feel very humbled and leave with some sadness. It will though be good to get on the road again and head back to Nanaimo. I will keep you informed of my journey as I can and it starts tomorrow with a drive to Houston in the morning, spending the day sight seeing and then the tennis match in the evening and after that I shall start my drive towards San Antonio. Thank you for the comments you have sent me about my journey and I really enjoy sharing my thoughts. I am all packed and ready to go around 9am tomorrow. Take care and "see you on the road"...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...