Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another brilliant sunny warm day and I took a drive out to look at some buildings and churches, this adobe style is catching I really like it. Also like how the overpasses on the Interstate are so decoratively painted. The rock formation looks to me like a camel's head. I then went out to Nambe Falls park, this is on Native Indian land and the falls were not running all that fast but it was a nice afternoon out and I climbed up to the top. The landscape was different no red rocks today. I am planning tomorrow to spend some time checking and cleaning the van and getting ready to leave Tuesday morning on a loop road around Sante Fe going through some more wonderful scenery before heading up to Colorado for the weekend. Settling down now to watch the Canucks hockey game I suppose overtime will be played again, good night...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...