Friday, April 06, 2007

It is early Saturday morning and I don't know what happened but I have internet connection, first time in three weeks, so I am taking advantage, I start my journey back to Nanaimo on Monday and for those interested here is the planned route. I leave the 9th April and was lucky enough to get a ticket to the opening night of the Men's claycourt Tennis Championship in Houston, the next day I travel to San Antonio then north up to Amirillo, then head west into New Mexico to Albuquerque and then upto Santa Fe and then Taos. After this into Colorado at Durango to Cortez and then into Utah at Monticello and upto Arches National Park. Over to Salt Lake City and onto Brigham City and into Twin Falls, Idaho, through into Oregon at Baker city and into Washington at Kennewick and upto Bellingham and Canada. Of course this may change but that is the plan. So I hope you can follow along with me and according to the guide books I am going to see some pretty amazing sights. My plan is to be home around 24th April. The last two days here have so sunny and warm, but now the weather changed and rain and cold is forecast. Because of the Holiday weekend, I was given a wonderful send off at lunch time today by the volunteers, participants and staff. It has been such a wonderful time here for me and these people have touched my heart. Again wishing you all a Very Happy Easter. I will try every time I can to up date the blog from the road, blessings to all...Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...