Saturday, April 21, 2007

After the last few days of ramblings and writings today is short and sweet. Had to put on my long pants this morning, first time since December 4th, 2006!!!!! It was cold and even snowed, but returned to sunny late afternoon, but still cool. Had a quiet day visiting with friends and tomorrow I head out for my last National Park, The Arches in northern Colorado. The pictures in the guide book of this park look awesome!!!!Then starting my trek home and plan to be back in Nanaimo late Wednesday evening. Can you believe I have been on the road almost 5 months.... Are those canucks going to blow it again??? Wish you all a very happy Sunday, best wishes, Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...