Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Had some technical difficulties yesterday but all is well again. I am now in Farmington, New Mexico, close to the Colorado border and the weather is still warm and sunny, had a bit of a drive this morning and this afternoon visited the Aztec ruins. These ruins were very well kept and interesting. In all of these pueblos that I have visited the kiva (the round building with a long ladder going down have been off limits) but today I was able to go down and what a remarkable building it was, the photo of it turned out well I thought. These ancient people were quite small in stature and the low and small ceilings prove this. Most of the places are National Parks, of course I don't have to pay the entrance fee with my new yearly pass, they are also very well maintained, clean and lots of information available. The days are going by so fast, tomorrow i head into Colorado and am awaiting the visit to the Mesa Verde Ruins, supposed to be the best. Hope everyone still enjoying the readings and photos I sure enjoy posting them, Have a great evening..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...