Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday 18th November 2018...Three Kings update!!!

Well as a new week starts tomorrow the serious work for the Three Kings toy drive gets into full swing for me.


I do want to thank everyone of my friends who have made such generous donations already and I am so happy to report that all 350 soccer balls have been paid for and I have enough cash for nearly 200 purses for the girls...still a long way to go as I need to purchase gifts for the Kindergarten girls...so if any of your friends or relatives want to donate please get them to email me at


mexicokid77@yahoo.com


I have nearly finalized the schools and we will be delivering to children in the area towards the Pressa (lake)...


Tomorrow is a holiday here, Revolution day so I know the Centro will be alive with little boys in the soldiers uniforms sporting the usual black moustache ...


Hope you all had a great weekend!!


Yashi  Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...