Friday, November 30, 2018

(Backup) Friday 30th November 2018.....an afternoon ride!!!

The rain stopped and today was a sunny warm and lovely day......I did another donation pickup at noon from a couple I had never met and they gave me a great 2000 pesos donation...I am astounded at the generosity of people!!!!

I then went on an afternoon scooter ride to locate and check out four of the schools we will be delivering gifts to on the 4th January......I do enjoy getting out on Pili and she is proving a great friend!!!

The four schools are all in the same general direction and lie within 10 km of each other...this is the first school..


We actually came here last year as well....

The next two schools have wonderful churches right across the street...




Do you see anything in the bottom right hand corner??


A dog maybe!!!


The last school is a very small school with wonderful vistas!!!



I was glad I found the schools and know how to get there, to park and to find the next school..

So we will deliver to these four schools, the one I went to on Monday and I want to pick up another small school next week...so just about all set!!

Big day here in Mexico..a new President!!

Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend....

Yashi Kochi!!!
















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...