Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Tuesday 15th August 2018......work Finished!!!

Today was a mixed bag starting with me determined to finish working in the back yard.....


This was how it looked three weeks ago..






I have worked on it on and off and today it looked like this






And now finished!!!


I enjoyed the work and it is a beautiful setting to work!!


Did some running around town this afternoon, got my car insurance, did some banking...picked up some road maps....and some more minor errands...


Tonight I went to my last Wednesday night pickle ball session...I have really enjoyed it all and the folks are so welcoming and 5ey presented me with a gift tonight!!






Too funny!!


So the countdown is on till my flight on Saturday night....I have a marathon hike planned for tomorrow ..stay tuned!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...