Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday 19th August 2018....Little Bluey!!

This will be quite short as I am exhausted and ready for bed.....I left  Calgary at 1am and the flight was almost four hours and was uneventful but there was awesome cloud formations..





Arrived in Toronto on time and by the time I had went through pre clearance for the US and security checks I only had a short wait mor fy flight to Atlanta....arrived on time at 11 am..shuttle to the sky train and then a taxi to where Little Bluey has been resting since April!!

Ellen and Jay Jay the owners of the town house where LB has been kept invited me to stay the night which I gladly accepted and we had a nice visit and then went out for dinner with another couple and now I am ready to crash.

A long day but worth it and glad to be here....I have to be in NYC by the 29th of August so going to take a new route for me up the coast and I leave here in the morning for a five hour drive to Charleston where I have an Airbnb booked for two nights....the adventure county! 

Yashi Kochi!!



3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, I sent you an e-mail. Since you are driving south first, e-mail or phone me.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Dee I have. Lp

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Safe travels, and looking forward to reading all about it!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...