Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday 13th December 2017.... a lazy day!!!

Had no appointments this morning till 10 am when I went around to a couple's home who had 12 gifts for me to pick up for the 3 Kings Day that I talked about a couple of days ago..the response has been really good and I set a goal of 300 presents and I think we will be able to match that figure......

This afternoon it was poker where I won again this time 120 pesos!!!

I normally teach Wednesday evening but I switched with Maggie and Giff who teach Thursday because tomorrow night I am taking  my students out for dinner where they will meet my students from 3 years ago...it promises to be a lot of fun for them all I hope!!!

I have a little Christmas gift for them..what do you think???



Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

At this rate, you may even surpass 300 children's gifts!! How are you going to get all of those poinsettias to the restaurant? Probably Little Bluey, but how easy is it to find parking?

mexicokid said...

I hope so we will always find find more schools to go to if we do....no i do not drive Little Bluey in town we will walk with a big bag...have a great day les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...