Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thursday 14th December 2017...a busy day!!

Glad to report that the temperature has risen and today playing tennis was lovely..I always enjoy starting my days with 2 hours of good tennis.

This afternoon I took Gracie to a new development called Los Senderos.....they had like an open house and were looking for people to buy memberships..

It is a really nice area with vine yards, stables and  a beach resort and spa area...check out the photos and see what you think??  I think it is a bit over the top for this town....







Tonight was a lovely evening I had my class meet at the Baja Fish restaurant in town and also invited my students from 2 years ago...

This is the view from the first floor of the Baja Fish...
Students new and old!!!!
We had a really good time and I know the students enjoyed meeting each other..the food was really good and they all loved the small Poinsettias I gave them as they left...I feel blessed to be a small part of their lives.

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...