Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday 29th November 2017..a special birthday!!!

This is taken from my blog 5 years ago!!!!


When you only have one Auntie and it is her Birthday it has to be a special day….Hope you have a wonderful day Auntie Rita…
DSCF4876
I love this photo take in August at Bridlington a sea side resort in England where we went as kids…Auntie Rita and my Dad’s Brother Uncle Bram….what a lovely couple blessings on this special day!!!

I love that photo you may or may not ask why I have my handkerchief on my head...well that is the way my Grand Dad Pearson used to wear his!!!!

The winning ways continued at poker...I won 100 pesos and immediately spent it on having Little beauty completely cleaned inside and out!!!



Although only 2 students showed up for class tonight we had a good session just talking and asking each other questions.....

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...