Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday 26th November 2017...Home again!!!

I was up before the alarm, packed some food and lots of cold drinks and I was at the International bridge by 6 am....there was no one around and no one to report to so I just drove slowly through the check point and was on my way home!!!
I am much more a sunset kind of guy but this sun rise was quite lovely!!!

The mountains outside of Monterrey!!
One reason you have to be careful even on the toll roads...
because if not this could happen!!!
I am amazed every trip I see at least big trucks overturned and it is always on a straight road it is either drinking and driving but what I think is the driver falls asleep..the driving regulations are not as harsh here, if any!!!

Back into my home State..
and the home sign...
and finally down town San Miguel!!!
and my great little casita!!
I had a really great road trip seeing new places, gorgeous hikes and some kind and friendly people along the way and always is good to be home!!!!

I walked into the casita at 3 pm exactly 9 hours..this trip home seemed really easy I do not know why...anyway good to be back!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...