Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday 19th November 2017...Road Trip day 2!!!!!

I had a good sleep until 5.25 am......why you might ask??

Well the answer is because that is the time that I set my alarm to wake me up the morning I left San Miguel and I forgot to cancel the alarm so you guessed it...it went off again this morning but I did manage to get back to sleep....

My hostess had got some breakfast supplies out for me which was very kind and before I left she made sure to give me lots of water snacks and fruit...why does anyone stay in a hotel I ask???

I chose to take the back roads to Austin to avoid the long boring drive on the fast Interstate...the drive was really enjoyable with very little traffic and some nice vista's...

Not sure what these babies are....


I noticed that the price of gas was up and down and I stopped when I saw this it was the lowest $2.29 a gallon.....
Little Bluey enjoying a well deserved lunch rest....
It was a good drive and around 5 pm I pulled into the airbnb I had reserved for 4 nights!!!
I met Chuck the owner and he showed me how to work everything and it is great with fond memories of my Ramona!!!


Big screen Tv with Netflics in the bedroom!!!!

I shall be very comfortable here...it is situated on a horse and dog ranch and I get a tour tomorrow!!!

I had stopped at the grocery store and bought a nice Turkey breast that was cooked but just needed heating in the oven, I also bought some home made stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy...so I had what I hope is the first of  my Thanksgiving day dinners....it was lovely!!!

After this going to do dishes get a long hot shower and I think I may be able to find some apple crisp to have with my tea in bed watching a movie!!!

Yes I know I live a very hard life!!!

Yachi Kochi!!!!

4 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Well, since you are staying on a ranch, all you need now is a cowboy hat, western boots, a holstered gun on your hip in case you come across rattle snakes, and you'll be ready to take on Texas.

mexicokid said...

I will pass on the gun but I do find myself saying "ya all"....les

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

I see you have "Stranger Things" on the TV. An excellent series... The trailer looks very comfy.

mexicokid said...

thanks i will check it out les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...