Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday 18th October 2017......a good day!!!

Just a quick post to tell you I won 125 pesos at poker this afternoon, always fun to be with the boys for fun and sometimes a few pesos....

Tonight was my time on stage at the story telling festival...it was held in a local restaurant and the committee underestimated the number of people who attended they had to turn people away......Gracie came to support me and thrilled to tell you that 4 of my students also came I was so happy to see them there...

Ten people performed and I was on stage last....some of the stories were really good and some not so....

Without sounding egotistical I think I nailed my story and received a good round of applause...I do not get nervous and just told me story........

Afterwards I was informed by the committee that I had been one of the two selected to tell my story at the big event on Friday evening..this surprised and pleased me........

Wish you all a great evening!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, well done.

mexicokid said...

thanks it was a challenge but fun..les

Dee Tillotson said...

Just knew your story would win! Beach and I were laughing so hard reading it. I hope you told the story at least to your Mum and Dad after it happened so that they could enjoy it. But, probably not, as young sons are so sensitive at the19 to 20 year old age.

mexicokid said...

actually did not tell anyone for years!!!! I think I mislead my readers it is not a competition but i was selected to perform again tonight for the big festival in the big show case theater so that will be fun thanks best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...