Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday 28th October 2017.....another week gone!!!

Had a great time at tennis this morning beautiful weather, great friends and even the occasional good shot!!!

So when was the last time Malc(my brother) and I watched a soccer game together??

A few years ago but we remedied that this afternoon.....

I watched this live game on my lovely large TV, the cup is there to show how big the TV is.....the game is live from Hull and Malc and his two sons and Grandson were at the game....I looked for  them in the crowd but not did see any sightings ...

Pretty cool me here sitting in my lovely casita in San Miguel watching along with him at the game.....the only sad thing his team did not win the game...

I know it is different in other countries but at 2 am we have to put the clocks back that means darker earlier in the evenings!!!!   Fall is around the corner.

This next week is going to be busy and fun.....It is the start of the Day of Dead celebrations in Mexico there are so much fun so stay tuned!!!

My friend Sara is coming to San Miguel next week to do her usual 4 month house sit and I e mailed her and asked her to bring me some poppies for the Remembrance celebrations next month to share with my students...Sara got them today and sent me this photo of the sellers!!!!



Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great gig Sara has. Would love to so that too. The kids are so cute. Cheers,
Shelagh

mexicokid said...

yes this is I think her 5th year by the way she lives in Duncan cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...