Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday 24th October 2017.....a family Birthday and a new addition!!!!

Happy Birthday to Mark my Nephew not sure what the number is but I do know he enjoys every minute with his family!!!!

A new addition to my clan...mini blackie!!!!!


It is a Samsung Galaxy Grand prime.....not top of the line but it suits my purpose and now learning all the features......

Took these two shots with the camera on the phone....


From my living room window!!



Good tennis this morning and now going to settle in and see if I can find a game on my 43 inch TV...life is not bad!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...