Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wednesday 1st Aril 2015…Rabbits, rabbits , rabbits..

Wow cannot believe how fast the weeks and months have gone by..I am packed up and ready to head out the door on my big journey but it is a new me.

It is hard for me to keep a secret but for the last three weeks I have been having some work done..I always wanted to do something different and believe me this was not a cheap adventure around 500 dollars and painful at times but meet the new Mr.Pearson!!!!

DSC01608

The design is of the Mayan culture and I like it……

Yashi Kochi!!!!

4 comments:

Rick said...

Hahaha, you will scare the hell out of those Canadian old-timers.

mexicokid said...

I guess after 9 years of doing this I fooled no one this time...will do better next year!!!Les

Croft said...

It is not up to your usual effort, Les!

Croft said...

Norma says you are too old to be Justin Bieber.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...