Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday 24th March 2015…..a nice easy day!!!!

Which started here at 9am….

DSC01495

Another great two hours of tennis and as you see hardly a cloud in the sky.

A few little chores to do in town before I came home for lunch and then off to Rita’s for the usual Tuesday afternoon of fun and good company and cards which I am delighted to tell you I was a winner at long last!!!!!

Back home just after 4 o clock and I took my book and sat outside in the back yard and enjoyed the sun and the relaxation.

A nice dinner, a long soak in the tub and just finished watching a hockey game.

So there you have it short and sweet…….

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Ingibjorg said...

Sounds Perfect. !

mexicokid said...

you mean me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...