Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday 19th March 2015…….an easy day and a sunny day!!!

Well the sun is back very warm even at 8am this morning and the forecast looks good for the next while and I was happily off to the tennis courts this morning it has been a week so I really enjoyed the 2 hours!!!!

Went straight to Marisol's for my Spanish lesson and  I am deep into the tenses and conjugations and it is not easy for me but slowly I am getting there and she is such a good teacher.

Came home and had a quick lunch and then I went to get Paola and take her back to the dentist to see how the retainer was helping her to teeth…Dr.Laura was pleased and asked me to come back in a month and for Paola to keep the retainer in and she how she is doing then.

We stopped at the fruit store on the way home and then I came back to the house and just enjoying being outside in the yard messing around with the car the scooter and reading………

Tonight it was tennis for my entertainment…and another day gone.

Tomorrow a little treat for myself going on a road trip check in tomorrow and see where!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...