Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday 29th October 2013…blink and the day is gone!!!

My morning started by doing my usual Tuesday morning delivery for the Feed the Hungry….I always enjoy this I

 

pick up the food and take it to the school and the two same young women cooks are there to greet me… the kitchen is small but spotless and the food they serve the children looks healthy and nutritious.

Then is was off to tennis..this morning I was subbing in for another one of the players but when I arrived there were already 4 players so I was not needed of course a bit disappointed I always enjoy the tennis.

I then went to Carolyn's and picked up the pots she had made for me and also bought 4 more of those 20 pesos plants that I bought the other day and brought them to my casita and planted them and I think my stairwell looks pretty and colorful!!

DSCN6333

 

DSCN6334

I then went to the bank and did some errands and at 3.30pm went to get Paola and take her to her dance class…after I left her there I went for a visit with Linda and Guy always so nice to see them and for them to be enjoying  good health.

After I returned to get Paola and took her to the store where I bought her some dinner to take home..she is always smiling these days so great to see.

Back home in time to change into my yoga stuff and off to class…hard now because it is dark when I get there…the class was great I really feel the benefit of these classes..did not get home till 8m a long day 12 hours since I did the school delivery.

Had supper and now going for that long hot soak in the tub!!!

The wedding photo of my good friends Paula and Jerry what a great shot!!!!

4

yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...