Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday 10th October 2013……..papers day!!

I think I am fully recovered from the bug although I did cancel my tennis game again this morning…..I had to get my Mexican medical insurance papers today and I had someone help facilitate this but it still took nearly 2 hours.

After that I had to re new my scooter insurance and that was a little more difficult than it seems and it took over one hour.

Then it was time to go and get Paola for her class…she was waiting for me and again she just really enjoys this class and on the way home we stopped for her to take a fully cooked chicken home for dinner.

So really the day went by in a flash but I did manage to get two important things done…the sun shone the whole day and life is good!!!

 

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...