Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday 17th October 2013…..another busy day!!

Another great sunny and warm morning and I was on the courts at 9am and Loren and I had 2 great hours of tennis.

I still did not have my scooter back yet so Carolyn came and picked me up and we went to her rental house where I had offered her the Pearson cleaning services for a few hours and we both worked really hard and the house is looking really nice now.

You want your knives sharpened this man comes around on his bike and rings his bell…

DSCN6137

At.3.30 I went and got Paola and took her to her class and then went and did chores…when I went to get her here she was…

DSCN6138

DSCN6139

DSCN6143

We bought some fruit for her family on the way home and I finally got back home at 7.00 and Silvestre brought my scooter around..he told me part of the wheel rim was bent and he straightened it out and fixed the flat and charged me 70 pesos..a real deal so happy I have him for anything I need that goes wrong.

Dinner and a long soak in the tub and now relaxed and chilling out with tea and a baseball game on TV.

 

I received this e mail from one of my students last night!!!!!

 

Wow, I think everybody enjoyed this small celebrations, I missed it, but , I wanted to attend the class, but last weekend I went to visit my mother and my sisters were there with their family, and I did not many things at home like usually , so, during this week I am trying to do all the things that I needed to do last weekend.

Thank you too,for tell me the homework teacher.

You are one of the best teacher that we have had at the school , everybody say you speak clear and explain to us with many examples and you encourage to continue with our lessons.

See you and have a nice weekend, and I hope too , you had had a great  thanksgiving´day.

Letty!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...