Monday, October 07, 2013

Monday 7th October 2013…almost human again!!!!

My sleep was a good one and I was up at 8 am and the aches I had were gone and I felt much better…had some cereal and OJ and had to get the casita cleaned..you know why….the maid was coming…I am sure patty always smiles when she comes here and sees everything so tidy…..I went up on the roof with my book and read for a while.

Linda and Guy came over with some home made chicken soup and I had some for lunch and it was delicious thanks so much….I went back up to the roof till patty had finished then came down and did my lesson planning for my English class..I took one of the pills and in with conversation with the doctor was told I would feel lethargic for a few more days but to take it easy no hiking or tennis.

I then spent a little while on the phone with my Doctor in Nanaimo… his secretary and making plans to get my medical records sent here.

In the afternoon I did some laundry had a lovely hot bath, more chicken soup and went off to my class.

It was a good class and they all did their homework which was a presentation on a city in Europe I had given them…. I made them come to the front and pretend they were the teacher…I can tell they really enjoy the class and I do also it is a lot of work but I would not miss it and I care for my students.

Back home and it is cool tonight plus we had heavy rain showers I think an early night is called for…I do feel much beter and I have cancelled my tennis for tomorrow morning and I am going to cancel Thursday’s tennis too and maybe just maybe I may be good to go on Saturday.

I promise more fun posts soon.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...