Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday 24th October 2013…well if yesterday was busy!!!!!!

The sun came back a bright light in the sky but still a little cool….back on the tennis court at 9am for two hours we played doubles and it was fun..afterwards I took some fruit over to Carolyn she is getting better but still not much energy..Saturday is her birthday and we are going to another birthday party in a city one hour away so hopefully she will be able to go.

I then did some grocery shopping and finally got home around 2pm in time for lunch and then I had to go get Paola and take her to her class…..after I dropped her off I came back home and made myself a sandwich for later, showered and changed and went to pick her up and again she was beaming she just loves all the things they do there.

After I left her at home I went into town to St.Paul's church where they have the play readers on again…tonight was a really good comedy a packed house and a very funny play and well acted.

On the drive home it was cold..not used to that.

 

A Birthday to celebrate today….

DSCF5435

It is my Nephew Mark’s birthday..hope you had a great day with the family!!!

Also another big day yesterday this is my friends Paula and Jerry…their daughter’s wedding…wish you all the very best wishes.

aola

Then I had a photo sent from one of my tennis buddies who comes here for the Winter….the good looking couple were in the area of Turkey where I was last year and sent me this photo…

stav

and this is me last year

me

Obviously I am a bit more extraverted!!!!

The header photo about the Salvation Army which was a huge part of my childhood!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...