Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday 26th July 2012…a short post!!

I will have to do the blog for today another day as it s now 10pm and I am about to get a ride to the ferry terminal as I leave Santorini on  the 1am ferry for the Island of Kos.

It is 5 hours on the ferry and I have no idea what to expect….from Kos I am going to try and get another ferry to Bodrum in Turkey about one hour away and I have no idea about times of those ferries.  from Bodrum the plan is to take a bus to a town called Selcuk about 3km away from the ruin s of Ephesus..I have a room booked for tomorrow night and from Bodrum to Selcuk is about 200km so I am hoping to make it there late tomorrow and hopefully have Internet and fill you in…..have a great evening Les

Map picture
Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...