Friday, July 06, 2012

Friday 6th July 2012…….a repeat!!!

Today was really a carbon copy of yesterday except I went to a different part of the park…..so it started with sun and outside breakfast and finished again this evening with a nice supper and relaxing on the deck in a tranquil setting.

These are the photos of today's journey!!!!  Enjoy!!

DSCF1658

DSCF1672

DSCF1678

DSCF1679

DSCF1682

DSCF1689

DSCF1690

DSCF1695

DSCF1696

DSCF1703

DSCF1704

DSCF1706

Same question as yesterday where did you have lunch today??

DSCF1726

DSCF1718

DSCF1713

DSCF1719

DSCF1720

DSCF1721

DSCF1722

Thought I better try at least one boat ride…

DSCF1754

DSCF1714

DSCF1724

DSCF1723

DSCF1739

DSCF1758

DSCF1770

What a magical two days this has been…my words and photos really cannot fully described this area it is truly one creation that took some time to make!!!!

Well just read on the Internet that we have an Englishman in the finals of Wimbledon, actually Murray is a Scot…wish him luck on Sunday!!!

This accommodation has been first class and Marijana could not have been any more helpful it is the first of a few I booked from Nanaimo and I did not know how it would work out cost wise but the booking quoted me as paying 90 Euros for the three days…I just paid and actually paid the equivalent of 88 Euros….a fantastic deal for that or any price.

Tomorrow I am on the move again heading further south into Croatia this time to another national Park…Krka National park and of course there is a waterfall involved..there is a small village called Skradin very close by and that is where I am heading by bus..about 180 km away….I plan to stay two nights then bus it down to the capital Dubrovnik for a couple of days before crossing the border into Montenegro…again same rules I will post and e mail when I can…..

Map picture

My great friend Guy is still a very sick man and your best thoughts would be appreciated by his family and I send my love and best wishes to you all and especially Linda!!!

Yashi Kochi..

3 comments:

Carol said...

These lakes are truly spectacular Les... of course, never having studied Croatian geography, I had not heard of them!

I think they should get more publicity and be the 8th wonder of the world...

The colors were/are extraordinary... remind me of the hot pools at Yellowstone Natl Park in WY...

Thx for sharing.... ps How do you pronounce Krka? ;)

Carol said...

These lakes are truly spectacular Les... of course, never having studied Croatian geography, I had not heard of them!

I think they should get more publicity and be the 8th wonder of the world...

The colors were/are extraordinary... remind me of the hot pools at Yellowstone Natl Park in WY...

Thx for sharing.... ps How do you pronounce Krka? ;)

Carol said...

sorry for the double post... can't figure out how to delete the second one!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...