Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday 10th October 2010…Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Yesterday day was a visiting day….in the morning after returning to Lethbridge Larraine and Clancy took us out to a huge Farmers Market.

hutt 002 See anybody you know here looking at STUFF??

 

Many Hutterrites selling their fresh produce reminded me of my days in Smoky Lake and the colony there.

hutt 001

Then it was visiting 3 generations of Sara’s family…meeting the youngest sister, Tammy..her son Tyler and his girl friend Amber…….even Sara’s son Gabe arrived in town so you can see today will be a huge family get together…..

My job today is making the world famous Pearson scrambled eggs for breakfast and  then clean up…..

We are going back to Sara’s Mums tonight then leave for our journey home tomorrow….probably going back through Spokane to Vancouver and should arrive home Wednesday evening…this may be my last post till then…..

Hope the weekend is a wonderful one for everyone and count those blessings!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...