Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday 23rd October 2010……countdown officially begins!!

Went to Port Alberni to see my special friends Barb and Paco and was happy to visit and see Barb as she is undergoing some medical procedures and she is doing well…Paco my handyman fixed a few issues with Ramona and she is ready now for the road.  Thanks for everything and sorry I won’t be bugging you for Mexican Train game this year and I hope the Winter is a happy and healthy one!!

I have lots of visiting to do today and then tomorrow two games to ref.

Sara arrived safely in Port Simpson and her first day was a good one.

Next week will be catching up on loose ends and getting Ramona packed as I plan to leave Monday 1st November…

Hope the weekend is a great one for you all, did you notice the Texan accent there??

1 comment:

Karyn-Lee said...

I can't wait till you start your journey!

Will be reading/watching!
Drive safe!

Cheers

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...