Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday 29th July 2010….this and that!!!!

Had another busy day with Ramona and visiting and getting stuff ready for the weekend…..

At lunch time attended a lovely re-union…Eileen, who I saw last week in Williams Lake, flew down to Vancouver yesterday for a doctor’s appointment and she and her daughter Jan came over to the island for the day.

Eileen 001

Jan                                Irene                            Eileen         

Irene and Eileen are sister’s in law and I am sure they will have lots to catch up on over lunch.  Great to see you all together!!!!

I then went over to my friend Karen’s condo for a visit and below are some photos of her condo, which is a beautiful 2 bedroom condo, immaculate condition located downtown Nanaimo, beautiful courtyard and it is for sale!!!!!!  Said I would put a plug in for her…

Eileen 003

Eileen 004

Eileen 007

Eileen 008

Eileen 009

Well off to poker tonight and then to Duncan and early tomorrow morning we are off on our kayaking trip..will be home Sunday…wish you all a great holiday weekend..be safe and happy!!

Map picture

Are intended destination!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...