Saturday, July 03, 2010

Saturday 3rd July 2010…Home again.

Sara and I arrived back at her home in Duncan at 9.pm last night just about 24 hours after I was doing my last walk around Cottingham village and saying goodbye to Janet, Malc and Andy.

All the flights, connections, everything went so smoothly.

flight 001

flight 005

I gladly paid the extra money to reserve seats at the exit row and extra leg room!!!

flight 006

It was an amazing holiday and Sara and my family were all incredible I am sure they like her better than me!!! 

Thanks to my family for everything and Janet and Malc….words cannot express our gratitude to you…..

The weekend is going to go by so fast as Sara leaves at 5am, yes read that again 5am on Monday morning to fly off to the remote town of Iskut, in Northern BC for a three week stint of relief nursing.  I am going to leave on Wednesday to visit her.

Map picture
The red pin is the approximate location of Iskut.

Wish everyone a great weekend…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...