Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday 22nd July 2009……bear day

Drove down with my “adoptive” family to Port Renfrew

Map picture

where Kirby and Ben were going on the West Coast Trail for 6 days.

On the drive down saw this carbear 002

 

 

 

 

 

identical in make and colour to my car in Bermuda all those years ago.

Whilst driving through the pass outside of Port Renfrew turned the corner and was greeted by this baby!!!!bear 003

bear 004

I have only seen a black bear a couple of times so I was thrilled to see this one so close and completely unfazed by all the vehicles that had stopped and the people  taking photos.bear 008

This is close to where the trail head starts….bear 010

What is a day without ice cream….bear 012

It was another long but wonderful day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...