Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday 25th July 2009…..a very hot day!!

Did some chores this morning then drove Ramona to the farm where I keep here when in town and walked the 4 miles back to the house.

Late afternoon I went down town to see what was happening with Bath Tub weekend.

This is the sort of boat they have in the racessatur 003This is the former Mayor of Nanaimo, Frank Ney and I think he played a large role in the organization of the original bath tub days.satur 011 

The RCMP were out in force…satur 008

 

 

 

 


 

Some of the sea wall sights….satur 007

 

satur 001 

 

I like this photo…

satur 009

Then it was time for supper

 

satur 002

The best fish and chips in town!!!satur 005

 

I received this e mail tonight from Ms.Josefina, she is the lovely owner of the English/Spanish school in SMA, where I had my lessons and where my girls go for English classes.  When the girls go to class Ms.Josefina gets them and takes them into the office and show them my blog.

This is the e mail she sent me!!!!

 

 

Hola Senior Les,

I will be very happy to show the girls the photos and translate your letter. They run to the office when I tell them they have an e´mail from you. Thank you for keeping them in your heart. They also love you. And the first question each time they come to my desk and look at your e-mail is "When is he coming back?"  Another request is: "show us a photo of Les"  and they love to look at the photographs you send. They talk and talk and make questions about them.  They are anxious to see you!
They are enjoying their summer very much.  They are very active and love to participate in all the activities. 
I hope you are having a very nice time too and remember that we all look forward to seeing you again.
God bless you,
Josefina

I am having a great day I hope you are too!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...