Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thursday 2nd July 2009…a slow day

Have been taking things easy the last couple of days and I feel better today and recuperated from my busy weekend.

These colourful flags are prominent throughout the city.deer 009

When I left this morning to do some errands these following photos were all taken within 500 yards of the house!!!!  Croft shall I send them to you in Campbell River !!!!deer 003 deer 004

deer 005

 

 

 

 

 

 

deer 006 deer 007

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tonight`s sunset from the back deck!!!!deer 001

Have a great evening…..

1 comment:

Croft said...

Send them up for Norma, she has just gotten rid of hers! See http://croftsmexico.blogspot.com/2009/07/eye-candy.html

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...