Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday 11th July 2009…as they say in good ole Blighty..a “smashing day”

Up at 7.30am and it was sunny and hot already and I went for a long walk.  Came across a garage sale and what luck,  I was in the market to buy a small air compressor for the air bags in Ramona and had priced one out at a local store yesterday for 21 dollars.  At the garage sale found one much better with a light and a hazard light, in the box, brand new for FIVE DOLLARS!!!

Came back to the usual welcoming committee…saturday 001Kirby almost touched this one…saturday 004 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This photo is for the ladies in my fan club!!!!!!saturday 005

In the afternoon took Eileen and Irene to a British festival,saturday 007 lots of items and booths from the old country including this London taxi.saturday 006

When I lived those 10 years in Bermuda I was lucky enough to the owner of this kind of carsaturday 008 mine was yellow.

After watching Alex play baseball came home to find these two photographs waiting for me…

DSCN0015Paola

DSCN0030

 

 

 

 

 

                          Daniela…

I regularly send the girls post cards so I am happy to see that they arrive and that they enjoy them, they are both getting taller.

Hope you had a great day and a good one tomorrow….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...