Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday 30th July 2009…the remarkable Internet

I posted the deer photo post about 90 minutes ago and I know that Paola and Daniela are at English class and I just received this letter from them….

 

Hello dear Les,
Both of us are doing great!  We are having fun at our school with Ms. Josefina. 
We loved the pictures of the little deer. It is so sweet! Thank you.
This week has been very busy.  We study English and we make all kinds of hand crafts. We made paper flowers, a flower vase using our juice bottles and egg shells and we went to a bakery to bake cookies and today we are making a nice bag  and also flowers with marshmallows.  We also sing and play a lot.
We like everything we do but we would like to see you again and go the park and to swim and spend time with you.
We love you,
Paola and Daniela

 

The modern day technology is amazing and so are my girls….thanks Paola and Daniela!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...