Saturday, April 04, 2009

Saturday 4th April….enjoying the last few days of sunshine

I am in Bullhead City, Arizona and getting my last couple of days of sun.  The Rv park is a distance from anywhere so I ride my bike  and walk lots.  My neighbours from Ontario have invited me to go hiking with them tomorrow so I shall look forward to that.

I spent the morning cleaning and sorting out RamonaIMG_5657 and the afternoon sunbathing and reading.

I am also busy planning my route home.  I leave here Monday and plan to be back in Nanaimo around 21st April.

My screen saver on my laptop is pretty lovely don’t you think?IMG_5655

Wish you a great Sunday…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...