Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Again having trouble putting the photos on the blog, will try in the morning. A friend of a friend told me of a person who lives close to the camp ground who is in the same Rv forum, so I e mailed her and went looking for the house this morning walked over 12 kms but couldn';t find it but now have more directions to find it tomorrow. On the way looking came across a another very small ruin site with some interesiting and different buildings. Spent the afternoon swimming, reading, lazing around and then in the evening went for supper with two very nice couples from the RV park. It was nice to get out and be around some interesting and friendly people. Both these couples have great stories to tell and it was a fun evening. Anyway hopefully photos tomorrow.

I have decided to stay here three more nights as I count day the days to the big Bro' pick up day on sunday, blessings to all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...