Saturday, December 01, 2007

December 1st 2007.....it is one year today since I worked my last shift at the Granary Restaurant and what a year it has been. The months have just flown by and I have been blessed to have been healthy and lucky this year. My friends play a huge role in my life and even though we are sometimes many miles away they are still my friends and nothing changes that fact. I have been lucky to travel several thousand miles, see a new country and purchase my dream mobile casa...A time to reflect on many things, the loss of my Dad, spending time with my brother, taking care of Ken for a month, seeing my friends happy and enjoying life. I never take for granted my health and how fortunate I am to be able to do what I am doing. A big thank you to everyone who sends me e mails I love to see the in box full and it is a special way to connect through the distance. I also think it is great to be able to talk to my nephew on Skype, a couple of nights ago about 11.30pm I was puttering around in the motor home and then the phone on the computer rings and it is Andy, made my night. Anyway it has been a wonderful and exciting year and as I head further south I await the new adventures with gusto and thought in my heart is of course "PURA VIDA".

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...