Thursday, December 27, 2007

 
 
 
 
The photo of the field is taken whilst I was eating breakfast at the Gas station this morning, not a bad view. This is Ramona in her resting place last night.
I love the horse photo took a similar shot last, year puts a whole new meaning on horse power!!
LADIES I am sorry to tell you that my lovely curls are no more!!
I was just getting settled in at the Rv park and a knock on the door and this senior Mexican wanting to know if I wanted a hair cut and I did, so he did. Pulled out my lounger and sat down outside Ramona had a 6 dollar hair cut and a 2 minute back massage, only in Mexico.
I have met up with my friends from Cambell River, Norma and Croft, they were so kind to get me the reservation in the park and also met another couple that I met last year in Melaque and they reside in Nanaimo.
Well it is 9pm now and I am listening to the Canucks hockey on the computer. Life is good I am here for 7 days so lots of time to explore a new place and of course it is warm and sunny. Best wishes to everyone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...