Saturday, December 15, 2007


I was sent this photograph tonight from a friend in Nanaimo. This was taken this week from the sea wall walk way in Nanaimo. I walk this walk all the time when I am home and it is a beautiful walk that goes about 4 miles along the sea wall. On this walk you will see sea planes landing and taking off, the snow capped mountains of Vancouver in the distance, Newcastle Island, a Pronvincial Park, ferries big and small, sea birds, kayakers, million dollar boats but never have I seen a pod of Orcas in there. What I would have given to have seen these majestic creatures that day. This is one of those special moments that i wanted to share with you all..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...