Friday, December 21, 2007

Today is my last full day in Puerto Penasco and as I won’t be able to attend the O.F.C. for breakfast tomorrow morning they decided to have it this morning so I could attend but because of the holidays only Guy and I were present. We had a great breakfast and solved I think three of the world’s problems.
This morning was sunny but very windy everyone in the park put their awnings in and tied everything down. I took the opportunity to get everything ready for my journey tomorrow. It was nice to be settled in one place for a few days it gave me chance to display things in and outside Ramona that I don’t normally display when I am on the road.
I have enjoyed the bike and now I think I have everything sorted out and put away. With living in a small space I find myself moving things around to make better use of the space. In my closet there is plenty of space in the back for clothes but hard to get to so I decided to make major changes and moved most of my folded clothes from there into the two top cabinets in the coach and put things in the back of the closet that I don’t use everyday, see how it works, who knows will probably change it again next week.
Had my last meal at the restaurant with Linda, wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out I had fish and chips!! Just want to thank both these wonderful people for their kindness to me and the work and pride they take in their community, they are both angels.
Came back about 8pm sorted out my maps and directions and all the papers I will need on the road if I get stopped by the military check points and then a movie with tea and cookies.
Not sure what my internet connection will be for the next few days but I shall blog when I can but if not for a day or two I guess you will all have to read a substitute like the Globe and Mail or USA today.
Wishing you all a great, happy and safe weekend, blessings..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...