Wednesday, November 28, 2007

THIS STORY IS FOR HEATHER, BARBARA AND MARY

What a great country, what a great city this is..I am approaching the toll booth on the Golden Gate bridge and in the lane to my left is a fine looking blonde lady waving at me to put my window down. So I do and she is gorgeous and she asks me where I am from and I tell her Vancouver Island(The big Canadian flag on the back of Ramano is a big give away). She tells me she is from Victoria and asks me to pull over at the next pull out, so I do. We get out of our vehicles and introduce ourselves, did I mention she was gorgeous, and we chat, the talk comes so easily and she invites me to go for lunch. So I leave Ramona in the rest area and she takes me to this lovely Italian restaurant over looking the bay. We get along so well and she is witty, charming and lovely. After lunch we stroll over the bridge and back to our vehicles where she invites me to come to her apartment......

For the rest of my readers the true story..
What a great country, what a great city this is..I am approaching the toll booth on the Golden Gate bridge and in the lane to my left is a fine looking blonde lady waving at me to put my window down. So I do and she is gorgeous and she asks me where I am from and I tell her Vancouver Island(The big Canadian flag on the back of Ramano is a big give away). She tells me she is from Victoria and I tell her I am from Nanaimo and she tells me her mother lives in Berwick retirement home, which is just across the street from where I had my condo. She wishes me a great day and then she is gone...small world filled with friendly people..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...