Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am BACK! Just when you thought it was safe to come back to the blog here is another post. My first observations on being home is how COLD it is, the day I arrived a huge storm came through with mighty winds and rain and we have another rainy forecast ahead but I still remember "Pura Vida".

I have enjoyed meeting up with my friends either in person or by phone. Spoke to my family in England and today spent the day with my great friend Ken. He is such a good man and we laugh all day, today we both got haircuts and we spent the rest of the day telling each other how cute we looked and it would be hard to keep the girls away from us now.

Tonight is poker night and I must practice my poker face because I am feeling lucky tonight. I spend quite a bit of time figuring out my route south next week and that brings a smile to my face.

I am also spending time with Ramona and getting her ready for her first epic adventure. Just wanted to say hello and touch base and let you all know that apart from cold legs I am doing great and hard to imagine just a few days ago I was screaming and shouting at the top of my lungs whilst hurtling down this fast flowing river have such a great time. Best wishes to you all....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...