Sunday, November 18, 2007

Good evening it is late Sunday night and I wanted to make a post so I don't forget how to do this! I had a very busy weekend and today I reffed my last two soccer games for probably six months. Soccer has been such an important part of my life, for my whole life and I am so lucky at my age to be still able to participate in the game that I love. Today was sunny and a little cool but still a lovely day.

I am busy getting all the last minute things done before I head out. I have an appointment on Tuesday and hopefully after that the plan is to leave on Friday morning. Ramona is just about packed and set, I have to put my bike on the back and have decided not to take my kayak, there is just not the room for it and I don't want to put it on the roof. I love the water so will look for an inflatable one that will enable me to explore the lakes and oceans on my travels.

I have also heard from my Bro' and he wants to join me in Mexico again the last two weeks in January, he must be a sucker for punishment! He is planning to fly into Cancun and I will meet him there, so the Pearson boys will ride again!

As I get ready to leave I want to publicly pay tribute to all my friends, especially those here in Nanaimo, it is such a blessing to have people in my life who care about me and show me that friendships are unconditional and ever lasting, thank you!

My next post will be later in the week before I leave. Hard to believe that only a few days ago I was basking in the sun in lovely Coast Rica. Wish you all a great week and PURA VIDA!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...