Sunday, November 25, 2007

 
 
 

In this photo of the swirling beach if you double click you will see some sea lions swimming and then there were hundreds of them on the rocks below, the noise they made was loud.

The sea gull was my luncheon guest, what a view to stop and have something to eat. This motor home is so neat I pull off the road by a wonderful vista, I turn the generator on and plug in the toaster and micro and have lunch and a cold drink. I took a few minutes at this time to stop and reflect how lucky I am to be in great health and living my dream and have wonderful friends supporting me.

The photos below are just of glorious views this is a hard stretch of road to drive because you want to stop every hundreds yards and take pictures. The day was a stunning one, sunny and warm, I am down to one sweater but still no shorts, maybe tomorrow.

I am in another beautiful RV park at Coos Bay, this is classier than the others and full hook ups and with my Passport of America discount 20 dollars. The sun has gone down and it is cool. I have had supper, tonight it was a lamb dinner and I am checking my route should be in California tomorrow.

Not that I am a sports nut, OK I hear you...I am a sports nut, this morning, driving whilst listening to another live English soccer game. This afternoon listening to the Grey Cup (Canadian football championship), this satellite radio is perfect. Forgot to mention whilst I am typing this listening to the Canucks hockey game on the computer. I have decided that my lady on the GPS who is talking to me all day is need of a name so I have decided to call her Sam, after my lovely neice.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and I wish you a safe and happy week..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...