Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday 26th October 2020......my biggest complaint!!!!!

For the first time in a long time no morning cuppa tea...


I was off to the lab for some blood work this morning and it went really well.


The State of GTO decided that all vehicles  including scooters need to get new State licence plates....I know the process is a tad complicated especially with my poor Spanish skills so I have hired a young man to facilitate this for me and I met Fernando later on this morning......


He was simply brilliant and set up all the documentation that I need and now I have to wait for an appointment date to go to their office to get the plates, Fernando will come with me on that date also.


My next stop was to buy some flowers and go to the cemetery and place them next to my great friends final place of resting.








You have often heard me talk about my long time friends Linda and Guy, we met about twenty years ago and are like family......Guy suffered the last few years of his life but never complained and was such an honourable man.

They are the reason I am in SMA as I came to visit them here years ago and like lots of people fell in love with the town!!


This week is  the start of the Day of the Dead festivities , which is huge with parades, celebrations at the grave sites and really a magical time in the town.









Due to Covid the cemeteries will be closing from tomorrow..so I was glad to do this today.


I also received an email from Linda and this paragraph was in it..


Anyhow, what I want to let you know is that Muri asked Teri how long it takes to drive to SMA and begged her to drive them so she could take care of you for a few days, cook some meals & let you know how much she loves you !!! That put a smile on your face ??? I thought so !!! ❤️💕💗


Muri is one of Linda’s Grandchildren and I have know her since she was born and she is an amazing young lady...how sweet of her and yes it touched my heart❤️♥️💜



Later in this afternoon took the kids out to our favourite walk by my casita....just check out that sky!!!




















They are very well behaved and love this walk..I go slow and have no pain and enjoy being out there too!!


The usual evening for me.....


Stay safe and healthy!!



So what my biggest complaint!!!!


Wait for it!!!


With the time change I missed Jeopardy!!!!!😖😖😖😖


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...